Translate

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Prophetic Times Are Back (Apparently)

Just a quick story time before I do this crazy thing called SLEEP.

The other day I was waiting for a local bus during my Jerusalem day trip. Some guy comes over to me and goes "what time is the next bus coming?"
So Little Miss Helpful (me) said (in what I thought was pretty solid Hebrew. This guy was probably thinking whoever taught her Hebrew should be put in jail.) "I don't know but as I was walking to the bus stop one was leaving."
Then he goes "I am not asking approximately how long it's coming I am asking when it's coming"
So I made up some time and he walked away.

Like do I look like a prophet or something?!
I'm very flattered, but no. Just no.

1 comment:

  1. Usually people ask: Has the no. x gone by? I've never understood this question. I'm waiting for the no. x. If it had come while I was here I would have got on it. I'm always tempted to answer: Yes, it came five minutes ago but I waited to tell anyone who wasn't here yet.

    ReplyDelete