Translate

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hey There Sandy

It's more then safe to say that I was just as prepared for the one and only Sandy just as much as my fellow New Jersey-ites were.

I wore that Ramah (never once stepped foot in that camp) poncho loud and proud to greet those stormy seas. This storm was just too severe for my pink J.Crew frain coat (frain coat= fake rain coat. Gosh.)


Oh hello umbrella that was tightly held in my right (shoutout righties) hand. You practically saved my life from that virtual rain.

Israeli outcome of Sandy- 4 leaves fell off a tree.

Sandy, you wish you could have knocked down 5 leaves.




Email I sent to my fam jam as Sandy slowly nears. As Sandy returns from Texas.

"I will just like to wish you a farewell for the next few days until you get power back.
Happy dining on canned tuna and corn.
Be merry with the gallons of water provided not just from Poland Spring, but from the heavens up above.
Realize this is reason number 7395 you should come and join me in this " and tomorrows forecast will be 84 and sunny. Wait that's not just for tomorrow that's for the next a thousand years" country.

Start rounding those flashlights
Get those rain boots ready

On your marks, get set, SANDY!"

So I thought this was an excellent email. Apparently only my brother Shaya did as well. Thanks Su.


1 comment:

  1. I think it was an excellent email as well. Shhh don't tell.

    ReplyDelete