Translate

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Newest Hobby

Scenario: You have 15 minutes in Yemin Moshe to kill. Yes, only the most beautiful place known to man.
Solution: Make photography your newest hobby.

Enjoy!

P.S.- there was some guy with an entire film crew filming something in French (when I don't know what language aka if it's not English or Hebrew, it's always French, well at least for me). Anyhoo, filming this guy talking standing on a sidewalk or by the breathtaking scenery was far too normal for this film crew. Come on, we are in hip and happening times, things need to be taken to the next level.
This man was being filmed while he was crouching down in a rosebush. Please don't ask. I wish, I really wish there was a rational answer for the one question- "WHY?" 




The very few signs of fall in Jerusalem



I spy with my little eye

 







"It's the one with the blue door"

Best seat in the house.


I will begin bar mitzvah and wedding pictures next week. 
Instagram and Camera+ were not used in the making of this album... yeah right. 

1 comment: