Translate

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Officially A Voter (Well Once I Mail, Fax Or Scan It In But That's Not Important)

I've been hearing that there have not been enough pictures put up. 
Apparently this blog is also too self centered (then again that's the point of a blog I thought)

Unfortunately I can only please one party at a time. 

ME VOTING!!!
For the sake of this voting photo shoot I was looking for a red, white and blue outfit, but I still don't have a closet (notice the yellow duffel in the back? Yup, that's my closet) so green will just have to do. Go Libya, I guess. 

Warning: this is a really pathetic post. I just had to though.

Me and my absentee ballot... cheese!!
Woot woot. 


Writing the month before the date has never felt so good. Excuse the upside down-ness
Contemplation...  hmmmm. 
Any guesses who the lucky winner is? Go to the next picture...  Prepare for the shock of your life.
Dear Family, I 'm sorry. 
And the lucky winner is...! Dare me to be more patriotic? 


Thanks Daniella S. Ginsberg for these clearly professional photos.








1 comment:

  1. Shouldn't you be doing your homework and reading around your subject? #Justkidding

    ReplyDelete