Translate

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Israel Unveiled...

For the past week the world has been condemning Israel for committing international crimes and what not.
Well little does the world know Israel has been committing crimes against it's own people for years.

This is just a sneak peek at some of the horrendous, awful crimes that I have been collecting for the past two years and finally thought the time has come to share them with the world.

Believe me, it doesn't get worse than this.

* "My foot falls asleep very easily. This never happens in America though."

* On finding out she was given the wrong medicine (a drum roll is in order)
Girl: "I hate this country. Only in Israel would they give me the wrong medicine."
Doctor Lottie: "This could also happen in America. That's wrong to hate on an entire country. Hate is a strong word you know."
Girl: " Shut up Lottie. I want to go back to America. My dad is a doctor."

* "I think my circulation is limited. I think it is because of the water here"
(I have no idea what limited circulation is. I just write what I hear!)

* My conversation with someone about their now fixed blackberry... it wasn't working for about 17 hours. Catastrophe.
Friend: "Lottie! Did you hear my blackberry is working again!"
Me: "See, you can survive a day without your phone."
Friend: "You don't understand how dangerous it is not to have a phone in a foreign country, especially in Israel."
(I guess after the past week I can understand this but this happened last year. You know when there was this thing called q-u-i-e-t.)

* On eating a re-heated slice of pizza...
"I hate this country. I miss the good food in America"

* Someones first words to me almost every morning for about a month...
"this country blows."

* On waiting for a bus that came 26 minutes late...
"Uch only in Israel does everything come late."

* "My feet are so dry. They are never like this. Only when I land in Ben Gurion do they suddenly get gross."

 And there you have it. Awful, I know.

Update: Thank gd all has been relatively quiet on my end since Sunday. Long may it last!

No comments:

Post a Comment