Translate

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Traumatic Morning

After basically starving myself for the past week since I was too lazy to go and buy food I figured last night enough is enough.

I am sick of living in poverty and mooching off of people. I am better than this. I have dignity and I have pride and I have two legs so I am capable of walking to the supermarket.

In the name of all of those who I can't I went to this supermarket this morning.

Well actually I wasn't as confident as I am making myself out to be. Right before I was going to go I got a text from Daniella that Ugly (the ugly black cat that stalks us. Why is it named Ugly? Because it's ugly. It makes so much sense to just call people based on what your first impressions of them were. Well my everlasting impression of Ugly is ugly hence the name.) was downstairs.
So when times are tough you just go downstairs a half hour later with Ronit and use her as a human shield. Which is exactly what I did.

Anyhoo all is good in the world on my walk. Well minus my left foot which was throbbing from an up and coming blister. But compared to what is going on in the world my blister is nothing.

Got to the supermarket. Really nothing exciting. Bought food as if Sandy Take Two was on it's way to Israel.

But then as I am walking, well running back to my apartment to beat the delivery guy with my food, oh and a blister pretty much the size of Kansas at this point I see right in front of me are these two animals.

So I have a fear of almost all domestic animals. Apart from fish. Well only when they are in the bowl. So you would think I saw a dog and if I did you have all the rights in the world to say "ok we know you are afraid of dogs but we are really sick of you mentioning it in every post." Of if I saw a cat you could say "we know all about Ugly. Get a personality. You are boring." Or a hamster, "yes you mentioned once or twice you used to have a hamster. NO ONE CARES." Basically I think we can all say this blog is more dedicated to my fear of animals than my aliyah.
But don't fret (I love that phrase.)

I saw two horses.

I walked home from the supermarket with two horses.

And we learn from this that even in panic mode I am still able to take a picture. You're welcome.
I was passing a construction area and two horses, one white and one brown to be exact turned the corner out of the construction area right in front of me.

I almost passed out.

My last thought before my highly potential passing out or getting trampled by these horses (which was probably more likely)  was "thank gd I saw a MADA ambulance this morning so I know this are on duty today."

I was tip toeing behind them since I didn't want to scare them and then they would have a reason to attack. The best though was some person who was waiting by the bus stop and when the horses past she pet them. This isn't some free public petting zoo. There are times I believe that some people are just not in the human race. This has got to be one of those times.

By some miracle I made it home unharmed.

I live on a farm. It's official.

Looking forward to seeing the cows tomorrow. Moo moo.

P.S.- Nikki.
Ok now all memeber of KY 15 have been mentioned!

No comments:

Post a Comment